Saturday, October 6, 2012

Garrett + Andie Wedding

I wish I could post every single photograph that captured the beauty of this day. I could not help but smile every time I sat down to edit Garrett and Andie's wedding day because it brought me back to the incredible amount of joy and celebration of that day. Garrett and Andie are a couple dear to my heart because of the ways in which they both love other people in a way that displays Christ's love. They have dated for six years and have been dreaming of this day since they were high school sweethearts, and it finally happened on August 12, 2012. I am beyond excited to witness where the Lord leads them in their lives together, as they emanate a strong sense of kingdom-mindedness in their daily walk. I feel so honored to have been asked to capture the day for these two. It couldn't have been a more beautiful summer day. A big thanks to my dad, Francisco, for helping me shoot this wedding. We truly are a dream team.
















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment