Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Adam + Brittany Magers

I have finally managed to finish editing the images of the beautiful Magers wedding I shot with David Matthew Fiser back in May. I am so grateful he asked me to tag along on this lovely day in Weston, Missouri. I hadn't shot a wedding in a while so my nerves kicked in early morning on the car ride there, but quickly subsided as David so graciously gave me the freedom to shoot whatever I felt would best capture the day. The day couldn't have gone better with a beautiful ceremony overlooking an apple orchard, spectacular weather, and a surprise visit from an uncle returning home from military service. I loved getting to see Adam & Brittany's love for one another unfold throughout the day's events. A big thanks to David for asking me to help him photograph this wedding. Enjoy!

























































































No comments:

Post a Comment